scroll down to add this product to your cart.
- Made in Alberta, Canada.
- Sold in packs of 4.
- Masks measure 5" wide x 5” deep in the middle and feature two sets of strings for maximum security and comfort.
Selling the masks at COST so no profit will be passed onto the end consumer. Please note, therefore, that no discount codes can be applied.
This price includes FREE stamp shipping within Canada via Canada Post. Please select the "Purchasing masks ONLY and sending within Canada" option at checkout. If your address is in Canada, we will mail your face mask order free of any additional shipping charges. [This does not apply if you are purchasing an apparel item within your order. In that case, we are shipping a larger package and you will need to pay for shipping.]
You will be notified when your order ships, and they’ll arrive within 1-4 business days. For bulk inquiries of 50 or greater, please contact us via email at Thomas.email@example.com
For our social media, we are asking that our customers take pictures (safely) of them wearing a mask and apparel. Tag us if you'd like and please spread the message of health and safety.
These tie-dye masks are made with 1 layer of cotton
- Base (Face) Layer: 100% Cotton
- Reusable. Machine wash on the hottest setting possible between every use. Air dry, do not put in the dryer.
We want to help people access affordable, locally made face masks. Find out more about Alberta Apparel's mask production and response to COVID-19 here.
- These masks are not medically certified and are not intended to be worn by medical workers dealing with sick patients. No mask that is not certified and properly fit can completely protect you from 100% of germs and viruses. These masks are made with 1 layer of cloth to contain germs and offer a level of protection to the wearer from the outside environment. This will help to decrease the spread of viruses, but not completely. Wearing our masks for protection will allow healthcare workers and people who have been diagnosed with an illness get access to the medically certified products that are in shortage. Please read more about wearing masks and what level of protection they offer.
- Wash all products in your washing machine on the hottest setting possible. Wash between every use. Do not share facemasks.
- Due to hygiene and safety precautions, this product is non-refundable.