scroll down to add this product to your cart.
- Made in Alberta, Canada.
- Sold in packs of ten.
- Color options for each pack are: 10 black, 10 light grey (with white trim), or 5 light grey / 5 black
- Masks measure 7.5" wide x 4.5" deep in the middle and feature two sets of strings for maximum security and comfort.
- Opening between the separate layers of fabric to insert a filter if desired.
Selling the masks at COST so no profit will be passed onto the end consumer. Please note, therefore, that no discount codes can be applied.
This price includes shipping within Canada via Canada Post. Please select the "Purchasing masks ONLY and sending within Canada" option at checkout. If your address is in Canada, we will mail your face mask order free of any additional shipping charges. [This does not apply if you are purchasing an apparel item within your order. In that case, we are shipping a larger package and you will need to pay for shipping.]
Your masks will be shipped 1-2 days from the date your order was placed. For bulk inquiries of 50 or greater, please contact us via email at Thomas.email@example.com
For our social media, we are asking that our customers take pictures (safely) of them wearing a mask and apparel. Tag us if you'd like and please spread the message of health and safety.
After receiving some helpful feedback from customers, our masks are now made with two separate layers of fabric and include an opening where wearers can insert a filter if desired.
- Base (Face) Layer: 100% Cotton
- Outer Layer: Double Layer ChitoSante Mesh - 100% Polyester
- Chitosante is a polyester fabric made with chitosan, biomass from crab or shrimp shells, combined with textile fibers. It is antibacterial, odor resisting, moisture-wicking, breathable, fast-drying, anti-static, pill-resistant and has UPF 50. Along with these great benefits, ChitoSante has natural and durable anti-bacterial properties. ChitoSante is the only anti-bacterial bio-agent in the world that is certified by the US Environmental Protection Agency.
- Wire: A copper wire is sewn in from edge to edge along the top seam. It is moldable to ensure a tight fit around the nose.
- Reusable. Machine wash on the hottest setting possible between every use. Air dry, do not put in the dryer.
We want to help people access affordable, locally made face masks. Find out more about Alberta Apparel's mask production and response to COVID-19 here.
- These masks are not medically certified and are not intended to be worn by medical workers dealing with sick patients. No mask that is not certified and properly fit can completely protect you from 100% of germs and viruses. Our masks are made with layers of cloth to contain germs and offer a level of protection to the wearer from the outside environment. This will help to decrease the spread of viruses, but not completely. Wearing our masks for protection will allow healthcare workers and people who have been diagnosed with an illness get access to the medically certified products that are in shortage. Please read more about wearing masks and what level of protection they offer.
- Wash all products in your washing machine on the hottest setting possible. Wash between every use. Do not share facemasks.
- Due to hygiene and safety precautions, this product is non-refundable.